Friday, October 25, 2013

ICP BOARD








The new ICP board has been designed with (1) 40 I/O chip and (1) analogue chip that can be connected to the digital I/O I2C channel and the I2C analogue channel of the PSCockpit system. It comes with corresponding elements (resistors, connectors, …) to work with 5V and two selectable mini-switches to select the desire I2C addresses.

Also included are the following components:
- (23) Mini switches with internal leds for pushbutton backlight. The leds are connected to the illumination circuit to allow “dimmering”.
- (17) SMD leds for lettering backlight.
- (1) Mini joystick. The board has been carefully designed so you can remove the mini joystick, drill the board and place you own joystick
- (3) frontal leds
- (4) 100K pots for side wheels. These pots can be removed and changed with encoders.

You will find the following elements in the backside:
- (1) Connector for backlight illumination.
- (1) Connector for digital I/O I2C channel,
- (1) Connector for analogue I2C channel
- (1) Miniswitch to select digital I2C channel address
- (1) Miniswitch to select analogue I2C channel address
- (2) Connectors for the Drift C/O and Gain switches.
- (1) Connector for 8 free digital I/O of the 40 I/O board. You can use them to light the frontal leds, to connect other switches or to connect the encoders if you have changed the pots.

To complete the ICP you will have to add by yourself the following elements:
- Drift C/O and Gain switches.
- IPC case
- Pushbuttons
- Side wheels. As the pots are in the backside of the board the recommended wheel diameter is 40mm.

Please check the following dimensions for the ICP case. We are in time to modify.


You can download the file from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?co9drx5g3v13b16

Regards,
Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment