Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PSCockpit Caution Panel PCB and Caution Panel Extension PCB




The PSCockpit Caution Panel PCB is ready to be connected to the PSCockpit system as an extension board in any of the I2C channels. It comes with its own 40 I/O chip and the selectable I2C address switch.

The Caution Panel Extension has been designed to extend the Caution Panel to be used in the A10 cockpit. It is connected to the Caution Panel and no more cables are required. It comes with its own 16 I/O chip and the selectable I2C address switch.

Just remember that you can only connect 8 extension boards per I2C channel.

Main Features:
- SMD leds in two colours -green and yellow- selectable by a rear switch.
- 8 free I/O in the Caution Panel.
- All connections in the back side.

Dimensions:
- Caution Panel pcb: 115,5 x 104 mm
- Caution Panel Extension pcb: 115,5 x 47 mm

Regards,
Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment