Saturday, December 3, 2016

TWP pcb

The TWP board has been designed for cockpits using display screens for MFD and/or RWR where the room available in the area does not permit using large illuminated pushbuttons. It needs only 12 mm allowance in the back and the connectors have been located at the edges. Rafi RF15-314200 pushbuttons can be used as well in the pcb by removing the supplied leds and pushbuttons. In this case the needed allowance in the back is 13 mm. Rafi pushbuttons are not supplied.


It comes with (1) 40 I/O chip to be connected to the digital I/O I2C channel of the PSCockpit system and its elements (resistors, connectors, …) to work with 5V.

It has 22 I/O free where other panels in the area can be connected (left eyebrow and left indexer or Misc panel) saving one 16 I/O pcb used for those panels. Four SMD leds for lettering backlight are also included.

You will find the following elements in the backside:
-   (1) Connector for backlight illumination.
-   (2) Connectors for digital I/O I2C channel.
-   (1) Miniswitch to select digital I2C channel address
-   (3) Connectors for 22 free digital I/Os of the 40 I/O chip.

To complete the TWP you must add by yourself the front panel, pushbuttons caps and some separator to avoid the light going to other buttons.

Please check the dimensions of the TWP front panel at:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/st8n944v68tl4gd/TWPandTWA-A3.pdf

Regards,
Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment